Sunday, December 30, 2012

I was talking to someone the other day.
and they said,
that being happy puts you at a different level of consciousnesses.
oh, well if that is the case.
it's simple to see who is who and where is where.
but how i wish i was in califonia right now.
in la
venice
ojai.

away from this all.
living a different life.
i want to live a different life.
i was something different.
i was to hear your different topic of conversation every single day.

If i coudl have my money.
then i would pack up and leave today.

I would love to sell all of my furniture
donate my clothing.
don't tell them i'm leaving.
and go.

newnewnewfreshfreshfresh.

I"m very sick of sitting around all day.
smoking,
drinking
because there is nothing else.
this is a lame post.


No comments:

Post a Comment