Sunday, November 25, 2012

I was sitting in that office.
Staring out that fucking window.
and it began to feel like every day of my life.

Why should we hate life?
Why should I have to work at a job i hate?
Why should i have to take pills to be able to function.


I don't have too.
and that's in the past.
It's only looking for future opportunities and what's really for the best.


I don't wanna end up a skeleton woman,
all shrived asking, pleading the passing strangers to pay her a glance.
Just so they can see her bones.

I wanna be the woman in the tiara, the suit, the wranglers, the black party dress.
I want to be alive again.
I feel a transformation taking place.
and i'm so curious for what it's to bring.
Because i know this is the real deal this time.
Everything has pushed me to set this up.

I'ts commonly known that if you set yourself up to fail.
Chances are it'll happen.

So i'm going to set myself up for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment