Monday, October 1, 2012

I highly doubt that you'll be over in twenty minutes.
Is life just sometimes this way?
Or is it my own brain telling me i'm crazy.
Maybe we're out of touch, or something of the sort.

But I can read you like no other,
I have your body language written down.
So don't think,
I won't hear what you have to say.
Maybe it's the way you look at me.

Truth is,
I think your pretentious,
and  you care too much about the image that you project,
even though you don't care about people apparently,
you don't like to really be around them,
especially new ones.

It's kind of strange,
I love being around all different types of people and appreciate each and every one of them
for their unique qualities, eventually.


But i like you.

And for me,
to have something good,
i'm willing to give that up,
and accept someone for who they are.
Can you do the same?


No comments:

Post a Comment